In order to improve communications with our parents and carers, we have launched Insight and Doddle; secure online systems that enable you to access your children's data 24 hours a day via PC and mobile devices.
Insight allows parents and carers to view real time data:
- Progress information and reports
- View homework tasks, including when homework is due to be handed in.
Parents and carers can easily view homework tasks your child has been set across their subjects, as well as up to date assessment information:
- Access any resources your child has to complete for homework.
- See all homework that has been handed in.
- View a detailed report of your child's strengths, and specific curriculum points for suggested improvements.
- Encourage independent learning.
Further information can be found below.
Doddle Training Videos:
Parent Video 1: Log in and add a child
Parent video 2 - Homework
Parent video 3 - Progress
Learner video 1 - Homework
Where can I find the information I need?
Real time information about learner progress and the curriculum
Dates for your diary
News and events
|Parent Pay||School meals - Menu information|
Further information and support
If you have any difficulties using the systems or if you have misplaced your log in details, please contact the school’s IT support team on 01706 632910 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.