June 2018 GCSE examination results are published on Thursday 23rd August 2018
They will be available for collection from Matthew Moss High School for Year 11 learners between 9.00am - 11.00am.
We encourage you to collect your results in person, as school and college staff will be in school on the day to offer support with your post 16 destinations.
It will also be a good opportunity to celebrate successes and identify those who might benefit from accessing post result services.
You (or your parents) only can obtain examination results IN PERSON. Please note that results will not be given over the telephone. If your parents are collecting results, please make sure that they have a letter from yourself authorising them to collect them on your behalf and they have some form of identification (something formal such as driving licence or passport).
Enquiries about Results:
Any query should first be discussed with the appropriate subject teacher.
The following Enquiries about Results (EAR’s) are available:
- Service 1 – Re-check of all clerical procedures leading to a result
- Service 2 – Post-results review of the original marking to ensure the agreed mark
scheme has been applied correctly
- Service 3 – Post-results review of moderation to ensure the assessment criteria
has been fairly, reliably and consistently applied (No candidates consent is required).
The following Access to Scripts (ATS) options are available:
- A photocopy of scripts after Service 1 or service 2 has occurred
- Original scripts can be returned